Here you’ll find my scientific publications. I always try to publish open access, so usually you can read these for FREE! Lucky you.
- Parratt SR & Laine A-LL, Pathogen dynamics under both-bottom-up host resistance and top-down hyperparasite attack, Journal of Applied Ecology, in press
- Parratt SR, Barrès B, Penczykowski RM, Laine A-L, Local adaptation at higher trophic levels: contrasting pathogen-hyperparasite infection dynamics in the field and laboratory, Molecular Ecology, 26: 1964–1979
- Parratt SR, Numminen E, Laine A-L, Infectious disease dynamics in heterogeneous landscapes, Annual Reviews in Ecology Evolution and Systematics, 47: 283-306
- Parratt SR, Frost C, Rice A, Schenkel MA, Hurst GDD & King KC, Superparasitism drives heritable symbiont epidemiology and host sex ratio in a wasp, PLoS Pathogens, 12(6): e1005629
- Parratt SR & Laine A-L, The role of hyperparasitism in microbial pathogen ecology and evolution, ISMEJ 10, 8, 1815-1822
- Nakayama S, Parratt SR, Hutchence KJ, Lewis Z, Price TA, Hurst GDD, Can maternally inherited endosymbionts adapt to a novel host? Direct costs of Sprioplasma infection, but not vertical transmission efficiency, evolve rapidly after horizontal transfer into D. melanogaster, Heredity, 114, 539-543
- Tollenaere C, Pernechele B, Mäkinen HS, Parratt SR, Németh MZ, Kovács GM, Kiss L, Tack AJM, Laine A-L, A hyperparasite affects the population dynamics of a wild plant pathogen, Molecular Ecology, 23, 23, 5877-5887